Glendinning is an independent family owned company employing 240 people across six sites in Devon and one in Cornwall.
Our annual wage bill of £8 million is higher than the local average and we contribute £6 million a year to the Devon and Dartmoor local economy from the procurement of goods and services.
Our customers are predominantly in the Exeter, Teignbridge, Torbay and Plymouth area. They include:
- Small building firms (approx. 1,800)
- Direct to the general public for home improvements
- Local authorities – highways maintenance for Devon County Council, Torbay Council, Plymouth and Exeter City Councils
- Major contractors – Balfour Beatty, Kier Group, Galliford Try and Dawnus
- House builders – Midas, Cavanna, Linden Homes and Persimmon
- Civil engineering contractors – South West Highways and Amey
- Groundwork firms – Steve Hoskins Construction and Fred Champion
- National and regional builders’ merchants – Jewson, Travis Perkins, RGB and Bradfords
- Agricultural merchants, farmers and contractors
- Specialist sector companies – Wolf Minerals speciality metals company and British Ceramic Tile